DWA executes the critical administrative services so you can spend time with clients and build your practice.
- Account opening processing, document preparation for electronic signature, transfer and money movement tracking, cost basis updates and other account related administration.here!
- Technology platform administration and security management for CRM, planning, portfolio management, email, documents and client portals
- Account billing, including fee calculations for advisory fees and invoices for planning fees as specified by you
- Data aggregation and billing on aggregated accounts
- Client reporting, including generation and delivery of performance and other reports.
- Custodian relationship management to ensure you and your clients have the best pricing, access and resources
- Custom client reports, virtual administrative assistance and financial planning support.
Ready for us to help your advisor operations?
How We Handle Compliance
DWA handles firm compliance and regulatory administration and assists you in setting up the proper systems in your practice.
- Trade administration, based upon our investment models or your’s
- Maintenance of client contracts
- Form ADV updates
- Business continuity plan
- Policies and procedures
- Books and records requirements
- Training and education
- Cyber security reviews
- Updates and alerts
- Customized client communication
- Compliance testing
- Systems checks
Don’t you want compliance that is both simple and comprehensive?
How We Handle Investment Administration
Your practice remains your practice and you still retain full control of all your clients
- Trading per advisor instructions
- Rebalancing in accordance with model specifications
- On-going monitoring for cash deposits or withdrawals and fee billing
- Managing position exclusions for legacy or tax purposes
- Research and implementation of the most appropriate solutions for each client.
Wouldn’t you like to have better investment administration?
Practice Management Coaching
- Serve as sounding board to your practice plans and objectives
- Develop client segmentation and service strategy with consistent pricing
- Incorporating planning into practice; creating your culture on your team
- Working with other advisors
- Hiring and training staff
- Succession planning