Updated: Feb 4, 2020
Our Commitment to You
The Information We Collect About You
You typically provide personal information when you complete the paperwork required to become our Client. This information may include the following:
• Name and addresses
• Date of Birth
• Assets, income and other related financial data
• E-mail addresses
• Phone numbers
• Account balances
• Social security or taxpayer identification numbers
• Investment activity
• Accounts at other institutions
In addition, we may collect non-public information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive on Brokerage Agreements and Managed AccountAgreements;
• Subscription and Account Opening Documents;
• Information we receive in the course of establishing a customer relationship including, but not limited to, applications, forms, and questionnaires; and
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
Information About You That Dynamic Shares
Dynamic works to provide products and services that benefit our customers. We may share non- public personal information with non-affiliated third parties for the following reasons:
• To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company, other investment advisers;
• To comply with broker-dealer firms that have regulatory requirements to supervise certain representatives’ activities;
• To consumer reporting agencies,
• To third parties who perform services or marketing, client resource management or other parties to help manage your account on our behalf;
• To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity;
• To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
• To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
Departing Investment Adviser Representatives (“IARs”)
Dynamic recognizes that your relationship with your IAR is important. If your IAR leaves Dynamic to join another firm, or elects to sell or transfer some or all of his or her business, your IAR might retain copies of your personal information so that your account can continue to be serviced or to contact you regarding your options. Subject to legal and regulatory requirements, your personal information maintained on Dynamic systems and those of Dynamic’s service providers may be shared with your new financial service provider. If you do not want your IAR to take your information should he or she leave or transfer his or her business from Dynamic, you have the right to opt out of such disclosure. You may opt out now or at any time in the future. If you have a joint account, Dynamic will treat an opt out by any joint customer as applying to all joint customers. If you wish to exercise your right to opt out under this section, please contact us at 877-257-3840 or by mail.
Certain states have adopted a requirement for you to approve the sharing of information in advance, otherwise known as an “opt-in” choice. If you live in an “opt-in” state (e.g., California, Massachusetts, Maine, Alaska, North Dakota or Vermont), then Dynamic will require your consent to share your information with unaffiliated third parties who are not servicing your account. State requirements vary and may change without notice
Information About Former Clients
Dynamic does not disclose, and does not intend to disclose, non-public personal information to nonaffiliated third parties with respect to persons who are no longer our clients.
Confidentiality and Security
Our employees are advised about the firm’s need to respect the confidentiality of our customers’ nonpublic personal information. Additionally, we maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards in an effort to protect the information from access by unauthorized parties. To repeat, we do not sell your non-public personal information to anyone.
Regulation S-ID requires our firm to have an Identity Theft Protection Program (ITPP) that controls reasonably foreseeable risks to customers or to the safety and soundness of our firm from identity theft. We have developed an ITPP to adequately identify and detect potential red-flags to prevent and mitigate identity theft.
Your Right to Opt Out
Federal privacy laws give you the right to restrict some sharing of your personal financial information. These laws balance your right to privacy with Dynamic’s need to provide information for normal business purposes. You have the right to opt out of some information sharing with companies that are (1) Part of the same corporate group as your financial company (or affiliates); or (2) Not part of the same corporate group as your financial company (or non-affiliates). Choosing to restrict the sharing of our personal financial information will not apply to (1) Information about you to firms that help promote and market the company’s own products or products offered under a joint agreement between two financial companies; (2) Records of your transactions–such as your loan payments, credit card or debit card purchases, and checking and savings account statements–to firms that provide data processing and mailing services for your company; (3) Information about you in response to a court order; and (4) Your payment history on loans and credit cards to credit bureaus. If you opt out, you limit the extent to which Dynamic can provide your personal financial information to non-affiliates.
We’ll Keep You Informed
Closed or Inactive Accounts
Please direct complaints to: Cherie Jolly at Dynamic Wealth Advisors, 2415 East Camelback Road, Suite 700, Phoenix, AZ 85016; 877-257-3480.